Since Vecteezy is a company based out of the United States, we must inform you that the laws of this land will govern the site and all who agree to use it accordingly. By submitting to or using this site, you agree to abide by the laws that govern us and it, so follow the rules, please.
Articles in this section
- Should I put a signature, watermark or copyright on my preview images before submitting them?
- How often are new files added to the collection?
- Why should I create a free account when I can still download files without it?
- What if I want to submit my free vector files for the Vecteezy community?
- What program edits the files on Vecteezy?
- How do I report people for abuse, harassment, or other issues I may think are violations?
- What evidence is required when reporting stolen material?
- How to I report a submission which I think breaks the rules?
- I'm offended by something I saw or something someone said on this website! What should I do?
- I just signed up for an Eezy account. What features come along with my new account?