Comments or discussions that are hateful, abusive, those which contain threats or evidence of stalking, or those containing unnecessary aggression should be immediately reported by clicking on the "Contact Us" link. In such reports, please copy and paste the URL address of the page where the comment or discussion took place so that we can locate it and judge what action needs to be taken based on the original words. This is very necessary, since we cannot accurately make decisions without knowing what exactly was said.
Articles in this section
- Should I put a signature, watermark or copyright on my preview images before submitting them?
- How often are new files added to the collection?
- Why should I create a free account when I can still download files without it?
- What if I want to submit my free vector files for the Vecteezy community?
- What program edits the files on Vecteezy?
- How do I report people for abuse, harassment, or other issues I may think are violations?
- What evidence is required when reporting stolen material?
- How to I report a submission which I think breaks the rules?
- I'm offended by something I saw or something someone said on this website! What should I do?
- I just signed up for an Eezy account. What features come along with my new account?