No. Any work, whether it is a preview image or not, that is blurred or cropped or blocked in any way by self censorship will be handled the same way that any uncensored unacceptable material would be handled - it will be removed and/ or you will be contacted by the Vecteezy staff whenever we deem necessary.
Articles in this section
- Should I put a signature, watermark or copyright on my preview images before submitting them?
- How often are new files added to the collection?
- Why should I create a free account when I can still download files without it?
- What if I want to submit my free vector files for the Vecteezy community?
- What program edits the files on Vecteezy?
- How do I report people for abuse, harassment, or other issues I may think are violations?
- What evidence is required when reporting stolen material?
- How to I report a submission which I think breaks the rules?
- I'm offended by something I saw or something someone said on this website! What should I do?
- I just signed up for an Eezy account. What features come along with my new account?