First, check to make sure if your file was moved - we may have thought it would be better suited in a different place than the category you submitted it in. If in fact, your file has been removed, it would most likely be because we deemed it inappropriate or unacceptable material (lined out in the "Mature/ Unacceptable Content" policies), and felt the need to remove it in order to maintain the 'all ages, family friendly' atmosphere we desire for the Vecteezy site.
Articles in this section
- Should I put a signature, watermark or copyright on my preview images before submitting them?
- How often are new files added to the collection?
- Why should I create a free account when I can still download files without it?
- What if I want to submit my free vector files for the Vecteezy community?
- What program edits the files on Vecteezy?
- How do I report people for abuse, harassment, or other issues I may think are violations?
- What evidence is required when reporting stolen material?
- How to I report a submission which I think breaks the rules?
- I'm offended by something I saw or something someone said on this website! What should I do?
- I just signed up for an Eezy account. What features come along with my new account?