Yes, if you are not a Premium member you’ll need to give attribution. However, if you are unable to place a physical reference to our site on your product, you can link attribution on your website, blog, brochure, etc. Please remember that the attribution must be clear and easily viewed by clients/customers. However, if you are a Premium member using Premium files or files that say, “Designed by Vecteezy” on the preview image, you do not need to provide attribution on those products.
Articles in this section
- Does Vecteezy own my resources?
- Can I resell the resources I download from Vecteezy?
- Can I just download the free resources and use them elsewhere?
- What does Vecteezy consider to be Art Theft?
- Can I use the files found on your site for products I sell?
- Do I have to provide attribution on my physical products?
- Do I have to edit the files I use on my physical products to sell?
- Can I trademark a logo that has your design in the logo?