All works and submissions to the Eezy Network are considered to be the copyrighted property of the artist who made the submission, and therefore, if you desire to use, repost, or in any other way redistribute another person's submission, you will need to check the copyright license on each individual file. The Vecteezy staff can not and will not grant any out of license usage, since we do not have the right to do so, all we do is offer a place to up/ download/ share and communicate.
Articles in this section
- Does Vecteezy own my resources?
- Can I resell the resources I download from Vecteezy?
- Can I just download the free resources and use them elsewhere?
- What does Vecteezy consider to be Art Theft?
- Can I use the files found on your site for products I sell?
- Do I have to provide attribution on my physical products?
- Do I have to edit the files I use on my physical products to sell?
- Can I trademark a logo that has your design in the logo?