No. The resources you find on this site have been uploaded by individual artists who reserve the copyright and would only be able to sell it themselves. As stated, any use other than what the artist has intended by uploading to this site would need to be legally approved by the original artist by permission or an allowance granted by the license he or she has obtained.
Articles in this section
- Does Vecteezy own my resources?
- Can I resell the resources I download from Vecteezy?
- Can I just download the free resources and use them elsewhere?
- What does Vecteezy consider to be Art Theft?
- Can I use the files found on your site for products I sell?
- Do I have to provide attribution on my physical products?
- Do I have to edit the files I use on my physical products to sell?
- Can I trademark a logo that has your design in the logo?